AMLCA LAW ENFORCEMENT
FIBA’s internationally recognized AML Certified Associate (AMLCA) certification is now tailored for Law Enforcement officers and offers an in-depth curriculum of best practices and the international standards of AML regulations. The online course is offered in partnership with Florida International University (FIU) and delivered on the university’s online platform, Canvas.
Online or In-Person
90 days or 2 days in person
Starts at $995
English & Spanish
AML Certified, valid for two years
Law Enforcement officers who participate will:
- Understand banking operations, its structure and the how the regulatory framework governs compliance.
- Discover the tools banks use to detect several types of financial crimes and the processes that follow.
- Learn which factors banks incorporate to effectively investigate and report suspicious transactions.
- use real case studies to learn about the in-house controls banks use to mitigate risk and combat financial crimes
WHAT TO EXPECT
- FIU sends you the credentials to login and take the course during a 90-day period
- All participants must take the final exam within the 90 days and score a 75% or higher
- You will learn with a combination of case studies, real work examples and theory
- Practice what you’ve learned with reading materials, quizzes and discussion forums
- Connect with others participants and your instructor for an interactive experience