CERTIFIED WEALTH MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE (CWMA)
This certification is designed for relationship managers and their support staff who manage several functions in the financial market. The course is tailored to discuss, analyze and understand the characteristics necessary to sell several products and how to successfully manage several other services of Wealth Management clients.
As the wealth management business continues to grow, its professionals must demonstrate an increase in their skills in a wide variety of disciplines. After attending the course, professionals from financial institutions will better understand both the financial markets and the products and services they offer.
WM certified valid for two years
Participants who successfully complete the program, will:
- Know the business – Identify and analyze the products and services of the Heritage Management business.
- Understand the process – Analyze and understand the main operational requirements of the business and the work of the Management staff to meet the needs of customers.
- Follow the rules – Understand the regulatory framework that regulates the business and the role played by each wealth management professional, ensuring full compliance.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Qualified Instructors – learn from world-class instructors with Wealth Management experience.
- Ongoing Support – connect and interact with your instructor and other professionals.
- Modules and Multimedia – improve understanding with easy-to-follow case studies, videos and activities.
- Practice Tests – assess comprehension to successfully prepare for the final exam.
- Final Exam – conveniently administered through the actual course on the FIU Online platform
- Professional Accreditation – offered in association with Florida International University (FIU), a nationally accredited university, ranked number 6 in International Business across the country.
- Access to a Global Network – connect with professionals from various sectors.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL:
- Relationship Managers
- Customer Service Operators
- Support staff to learn Heritage Management Business
- Compliance and documentation personnel