This FIBA-FIU course is focused on creating a goal oriented, highly successful and revenue producing sales team. The program is intended to help organizations grow volume and revenue as relationship managers become experts at identifying and satisfying client needs and working toward repeat business. The key to the success of Logical Sales rests on three principles:
- Acknowledging that virtually every business opportunity comes with its own set of challenges.
- Potential clients follow a “Buyer Decision Making Process”, with an effective sales process based on logic
- Built upon the premise that everyone can become a more effective salesperson, and an improved relationship manager.
Starts at $795
7 CE credits
Participants who successfully complete the program, will:
- Understand the “Buyer Decision Making Process” stages, and the corresponding “Logical Sales Process” stages, providing a framework for ethical, effective, and mutually beneficial selling.
- Experience the power of questioning and listening techniques to determine where a client is in the Decision-Making Process, how to develop credibility, understand the client’s needs, and uncover negative perceptions.
- Apply the concept of the Ideal Client Profile and how this can sharpen focus, improve the use of time and resources, enhance prospecting efficiency, and build multi product, repeat business.
- Improve prospecting techniques, developing a referral network and process are covered as key to growing portfolios of desired client types.
- Understand how relationships can be “Maximized” through a simple approach to a key concept: Existing relationships hold immense potential for increasing levels of multi product, multi-location, multi-year application of a company’s products and services.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Qualified Instructors – learn from world-class instructors with sales experience.
- Ongoing Support – connect and interact with your instructor and other professionals.
- Modules & Discussion Forums – assess comprehension to successfully apply concepts in several scenarios.
- Professional Accreditation – offered in association with Florida International University (FIU), a nationally accredited university, ranked number 6 in International Business across the country.
- Access to a Global Network – connect with professionals from various sectors.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL:
- Relationship Managers
- Professionals seeking enhanced relationship effectiveness, a larger client base and revenue growth
- Revenue drivers: Every employee in an organization should be selling or helping someone sell!