PRIVATE BANKING AML
The focus of the Private Banking course is to enhance the skills and techniques of experienced private bankers. Participants will learn what actions to take to remain consistent with compliance requirements and current regulations. The course also helps participants to develop broader wealth management relationships and how to sell best-fit products and options for each client.
Starts at $795
7 CE credits
Participants who successfully complete the program, will:
- Expand their knowledge and sharpen AML skills in problem-solving skills and salesmanship that helps grow business
- Build successful client loyalty programs for their organizations
- Develop broader wealth management relationships with the “right clients,” by selling them the “right products” the “right way”
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Qualified Instructors – learn from world-class instructors with AML experience.
- Ongoing Support – connect and interact with your instructor and other professionals.
- Modules & Discussion Forums – assess comprehension to successfully apply concepts in several scenarios.
- Professional Accreditation – offered in association with Florida International University (FIU), a nationally accredited university, ranked number 6 in International Business across the country.
- Access to a Global Network – connect with professionals from various sectors.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL:
- Private Bankers
- Relationship Managers and Bank Management
- At least 3 years of experience in private banking