AML RESPONSIBILITIES FOR MANAGERS, CEOS & DIRECTORS
The Directors AML Certificate course focuses on the specific responsibilities and challenges faced by the members of the Senior Management, the Presidents and the members of the Board of Directors of an organization. This course covers the best practices that managers and directors must apply to ensure that their organizations AML compliance programs are operating effectively and overall complying to regulatory standards.
All course materials are updated regularly to ensure the content presented and the case studies are relevant and reflect changes in the regulatory environment.
Online or In-person
1/2 day / 4 hours
Starts at $495
4 CE credits
Participants who successfully complete the program, will:
- Utilize the necessary tools to analyze and establish a successful compliance program in financial organizations
- Be prepared to use best practices and practical guidelines to establish benchmarks to evaluate compliance programs at their respective institutions
- Mitigate and proactively manage the risks of money laundering, financing of terrorism, and other financial crimes, to abide with laws and regulations
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Qualified Instructors – learn from world-class instructors with Wealth Management experience.
- Ongoing Support – connect and interact with your instructor and other professionals.
- Updated Content and Case Studies – improve understanding with easy-to-follow case studies, materials and discussions.
- Professional Accreditation – offered in association with Florida International University (FIU), a nationally accredited university, ranked number 6 in International Business across the country.
- Access to a Global Network – connect with professionals from various sectors.