ANTI-CORRUPTION IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
This course offers a comprehensive understanding of the global efforts to fight corruption in the financial services industry, including the global regulatory framework, types of corruption and vulnerable sectors, and the key risk factors associated with corruption. Designed for all levels of management, it covers the main regulatory expectations for an effective anti-corruption compliance program and uses case studies to assist participants in understanding the risks to their institutions and effective risk mitigation strategies.
Starts at $695
4 CE credits
Participants who successfully complete the program, will:
- Learn about recent events that have brought about the global focus on corruption
- Identify global anti-corruption regulations and initiatives
- Understand the types of activities that constitute corruption
- Identify vulnerable sectors and high-risk customers
- Understand the essential elements of an effective anti-corruption compliance program
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Qualified Instructors – learn from world-class instructors with AML experience.
- Ongoing Support – connect and interact with your instructor and other professionals.
- Modules & Discussion Forums – assess comprehension to successfully apply concepts in several scenarios.
- Professional Accreditation – offered in association with Florida International University (FIU), a nationally accredited university, ranked number 6 in International Business across the country.
- Access to a Global Network – connect with professionals from various sectors.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL:
- Senior Management
- Executive Boards
- Compliance and Risk Officers
- Human Resources Staff
- Commercial and operation staff