ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE (AMLCA)
The internationally recognized AMLCA Certification is designed for intermediate level compliance officers in both financial and non-financial sectors. The in-depth curriculum is based on best practices and international standards regarding the origin, practices and development of regulations in money laundering, terrorism financing and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. Through a combination of case studies, real work examples and theory, participants will gain with a solid AML knowledgebase.
This program is updated regularly to ensure the materials and case studies are relevant and reflect changes in the regulatory environment.
Online & In-person
90 days online
2 days in person
Participants who successfully complete the program, will:
- Utilize necessary tools to implement and improve internal controls, policies, procedures and processes of each organization
- Incorporate key factors to effectively mitigate risks in transactions of possible money laundering and terrorist financing
- Effectively meet the challenge of complying with the expectations of AML / CFT laws and regulations
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Qualified Instructors – learn from world-class instructors with AML experience.
- Ongoing Support – connect and interact with your instructor and other professionals.
- Modules and Multimedia – improve understanding with easy-to-follow case studies, videos and discussions.
- Practice Tests – assess comprehension to successfully prepare for the final exam.
- Final Exam – conveniently administered through the actual course on the FIU Online platform
- Professional Accreditation – offered in association with Florida International University (FIU), a nationally accredited university, ranked number 6 in International Business across the country.
- Access to a Global Network – connect with professionals from various sectors.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL:
- BSA/AML Managers
- Bank Examiners