FIBA’s OFAC Course covers Economic and Trade Sanctions compliance. It is designed for participants to explore the laws and regulations under which sanctions programs are created. It offers the necessary components to mitigate the risks of doing business with persons, entities or jurisdictions that threaten the health and stability of the financial system. The course will focus on understanding the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (otherwise known as OFAC) and other sanctions regimes, as well as necessary actions that should be taken for listed persons and places.
Online or In-person
1/2 day or 30 days
Starts at $695
English & Spanish
4 CE credits
Participants who successfully complete the program, will:
- Discover the purpose of international sanctions programs and role that OFAC plays
- Learn to identify persons subject to US sanctions policy
- Explore key elements in identifying various types of OFAC lists and designations
- Apply the steps financial institutions are required to take under the economic and trade sanctions policy
- Understand the requirements of the Framework for OFAC Compliance commitments
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Qualified Instructors – learn from world-class instructors with AML experience.
- Ongoing Support – connect and interact with your instructor and other professionals.
- Modules and Multimedia – improve understanding with easy-to-follow case studies, videos and discussions.
- Quizzes & Discussion Forums – assess comprehension to successfully apply concepts in several scenarios.
- Professional Accreditation – offered in association with Florida International University (FIU), a nationally accredited university, ranked number 6 in International Business across the country.
- Access to a Global Network – connect with professionals from various sectors.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL:
- AML/CFT Compliance Personnel
- Audit Personnel
- Regulators/Supervisors of Financial Institutions
- Marketing Professionals
- Business Managers